My children shall live by their faith, (Romans 1:17)
And through faith you can approach Me freely and confidently. (Ephesians 3:12)
Therefore stand before Me with boldness
And obtain My mercy and help in times of need. (Hebrews 4:16)
By My grace you have been saved
By your faith, which I have given you. (Ephesians 2:8)
I showed My grace to you,
And brought with it salvation for all. (Titus 2:11)
Come near to Me, My child, and I will come near to you.
Be pure in all your thoughts, motives and deeds; (James 4:8)
Love Me, and I and My Son will make Our home with you. (John 14:23)
Excerpt from Letters from Home, Chapter 5: We have been Reconciled, Turn to Me.
A Letter from our Father about His plan for our salvation.
Join us next time, when we’ll be reviewing the, “10 Questions answered about God’s plan for our salvation”.
Photo Credit: Hug? By McBeth.
.People have also found this post by searching for:
- how to get closer to god
- getting closer to god bible study
- getting close to god
- how to get closer to god bible verse
- child wanting a hug
- bible study to get closer to god
- getting closer to god bible verses
- baby wanting a hug
- how do i get closer in faith to god
- getting closer to god
- bible study on getting closer to god
- how to become closer to god
- how to come closer to god
- How do i get even closer to god
- children wanting a hug
- how to get closer to god bible study
- how to get closer to god scripture